Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kolob Canyons, Middle Fork of Taylor Creek, May 25

Kolob canyon, a mini Zion, is about 25 minutes from our house. Rad. Our Wilkinson family (mom, dad, chelsey and amy) came to visit for memorial day and take advantage of the close hiking. We had a blast! Thanks for coming guys! We miss you all like crazy. On a side note - it was the best emery has ever done hiking in her back pack. She stayed in with minimal complaining for the whole 5 1/2 miles. The hike was BEAUTIFUL!!!

the sisters - nice face chels :)

adventure girl

bonding with grandpa by feeding him sand-covered fruit leather. mmm....

filthy girl... she's so cute when she's grimey

the whole crew at the Kolob Canyon lookout

2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun!!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love your blogs. You've totally inspired us to go on more adventures this summer. We've never camped with Grace (10 mo. now) and I was wondering if you had any good helpful suggestions for camping with a baby. I figured if I knew of anyone to ask it would be you. You can email me at amandacarter3@gmail.com if you have any helpful suggestions. We're going next weekend and I'm just not sure what to bring :) Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete